A palindrome is a word, phrase, number or sequence of words that reads the same backward as forward.
Bib, Madam, Radar, Civic, Peep, Refer, Eve, Noon, Tot, Level, Nun, Noon, Wow, eye, Dad, Mom, Racecar, Redder, Repaper, Rotator, Rotor, Sagas, Solos, Stats, Tenet, pop, deed, deified, testset, godog.
Phrasal and Multiple Palindromes:
Live not on evil
Maw has a ham
Never add or even
Madam I ‘m Adam
A nut for a jar of tuna
Not a banana baton
Borrow or rob
No melon no lemon
Step on no pets
I did, did I?
Red rum sir is murder
Step on no pets
Was it a cat I saw?
Eva, can I see bees in a cave?
No lemon, no melon
A man, a plan, a canal–Panama!
Able was I ere I saw Elba.
Too bad–I hid a boot.
Do geese see God?
Murder for a jar of red rum.
Drab as a fool, aloof as a bard.
Go deliver a dare, vile dog
A palindromic number is a number that remains the same when its digits are reversed.
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, 99, 101, 111, 121, 131, 141, 151, 161, 171, 181, 191, 202,212,232,242, 252….. 1111,2222, 3333, 4444,… 9999
The palindromic primes: 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 101, 131, 151, ……..
The palindromic square: 0, 1, 4, 9, 121, 484, 676, 10201, 12321, …
Fill in each blank on the palidromic based on the given clue:
- When both hands of a clock are on 12, and the Sun is over heard.———————-
- A part of the body ———————–
- A male member of the family—————-
- A female member of the family ——————–
- What is the polidromic number greater than 9——————
- The next palidromic number after the one above——————
- The smallest polidromic number greater than 99—————-
- The greater polidromic number less than 99———————–